Friday, October 10, 2008

My Mother's Awesome Soup

I keep telling people about my mother's great homemade soup. One of my grandsons calls it awesome soup. He's right it is. Mom makes it every week for everyone who comes to Sunday's service. And some times she makes a lot more than soup. you don't know what you are missing.

So join us at St. Mary the Protectress this Sunday or for any of our daily week day services. We are a praying and worshiping family. the prayer is awesome and so is the soup.

The picture below is my mother with our bishop, Mar CASSIAN, during his visit last month.



By the way the Divine Liturgy starts are 10:00 am followed by fellowship and awesome soup. Evening prayer on Saturdays is at 5:00 pm followed by Orthodox 101. For other service time call the church at (574) 540-2048.

No comments:

Orthodox Christmas in January?